Monday 16 November 2015

Oriflame essentials 5 in 1 fairness face cream review

Hey cuties ! I hope everyone's having a great day. Today, I'm back with yet another review. I hope ya'll will like it. Don't forget to comment and tell me if you guys liked this review.
So today, we have the oriflame 5 in 1 fairness cream under the review torch. I personally love the brand as mostly all the products from it are good with my skin.

Price - Rs 329/- INR

Quantity - 75g

Shelf life - 3 years

Skin type - All skin types

Packaging - The oriflame essentials comes in a sturdy tub packaging with pink colored cap and white colored tub.







Ingredients - AQUA, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETEARETH-20, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA, PARFUM, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, CARBOMER, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, PALMITIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, BHT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, NIACINAMIDE, MORUS ALBA EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, MALTODEXTRIN, SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, ARACHIDIC ACID, LAURIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, PYRIDOXINE HCL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SILICA

Claims - The oriflame essentials 5 in 1 fairness face cream claims to moisturize, nourish, protect, lighten and smooth skin.

My take on the product -
The oriflame essentials fairness 5 in 1 fairness cream is yet another budget friendly face cream from the essentials range from the house of oriflame. I was attracted towards this cream as it claimed to give my skin all the 5 benefits at once.
Firstly, taking about the texture of the product, it is white and creamy as you can see in the picture. It has a really good smell, its close to rose like smell which I think most of the oriflame products have but it didn't stay for long .



Once it spreads, it is absorbed into the skin instantly and doesn't give you any oily feel. Though, I would recommend this cream for dry skinned people more because it does moisturize your skin really well. Oily skinned ones may find it a little too moisturizing. I have a normal skin so I plan to use it in winters. 



Talking about the fairness part, I personally didn't feel any lightening effect on my skin but it didn't darken my skin either. I'm not sure about how it will protect my skin because there is nothing given about the SPF content. It did smooth and nourish my skin because my skin felt fresh and moisturized after using it.

Pros -
- Not too heavy on your pocket.
- Nice smell.
- Good at moisturizing, nourishing and smoothing part of the claim.

Cons -
- Tub packaging is not hygienic.
- Didn't notice any lightening of skin.
- Not sure how it will protect my skin.


Rating - 3/5



Will I buy it ?
Though it did moisturize my skin really well and I loved the smell, yet, I think that looking at the price, this cream didn't do much. So maybe I'll just use it as my daily winter moisturizer and never look back again.

2 comments:

  1. You should open the paper in the bottom of the product to know the ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Novi for your comment. :)
    I've updated the ingredients list.

    ReplyDelete