Friday 20 May 2016

Why You Need A Makeup Sponge ?

Hello everyone,
I know there has been a long hype on makeup sponges lately as they are now known as a “makeup revolution”. So, this post is going to be all about those spongy things and why the world is getting all obsessed over them.

First of all I need to tell you people that makeup sponges are not anything new, they have been in the market since forever but the latest customization on makeup sponges is what has made them surface up again. Now they come in different shapes and cuts so that you can use one single sponge on different parts of your face.

Now you will ask me for what purpose you use a makeup sponge?
Makeup sponges are basically used to apply foundation. You can also use it to blend in all the contouring, apply blush or powder.  Well, basically it can do a lot of stuff and it can practically reduce the work load on those makeup brushes.

There are different methods to do it and I will be doing a different article on that.
The first time I got a makeup sponge a year ago, from real techniques, I was really unsure about the money I was going to spend on it because I suppose that those are exported from other parts of the world which makes them a little costly. But when I got it and I started using it, it was then I realized how amazing it was. My friends haven’t really used a sponge so they teased me a lot about wasting my 700 bucks but I’m quite satisfied with it and why because you can actually reuse it. All you need to do is wash them off and dry them.

They say it right when they say that “you got to use it to know it”. I would definitely suggest you guys to try them at least once, it can blend in your foundation really well giving you a finished look. A lot of people actually say that it gives you an airbrushed makeup feel, well I don’t know about that, because I haven’t really had any experience with airbrush makeup.


I’m totally in love with my makeup sponge. And if you ask me which one is the best, I would say that there are only 2 makeup sponges that are right now on top, one is the beauty blender which comes in a lot of different color that you can choose from and the other one is real techniques. There are a lot of other sponges that are available but I don’t know if they are available in India.


No comments:

Post a Comment