Saturday 21 May 2016

The Most Talked About Cannes 2016 Looks

Blake Lively

Blake lively had us crushing on her with every look that she carried out @cannesfilmfestival especially in this Versace dress


And also in this dress by Vivienne Westwood



And then she again slayed us with this beautiful blue dress showing her baby bump. She tied her hair up in a ponytail and the makeup was perfect (Nude makeup always wins for me). So if you’ll ask me, Blake Lively is a clear winner for me #cannesqueen



     Aishwarya Rai Bachan

Former Miss World have been amazing everyone on Cannes film festival for a long time. This year too, she dazzled us in Elie Saab gown and Boucheron jewelery. And then to top it all she had the perfect makeup on with cat eyes and bold lips.



 Sonam Kapoor

I wonder how Sonam knows what to put on what occasion and that to with such perfection. In this beautiful sculpted sari by Rimzim Dadu, Jewelery by Suhani Pittie and sleek side parted bun by Namrat Soni, She took our hearts yet again.


Arya Hargate

After giving serious gown goals to all of us the last year, Arya Hargate lifted the bar even higher with this beautiful ruffled gown by Ralf & Russo.


So, guys now we have come to the end of this list. This was a list purely on my judgement and I'm really sorry if I left your favorite Cannes 2016 look. If I did, please comment down and tell me :) :*

No comments:

Post a Comment