Friday 11 December 2015

What to apply instead of night creams according to your skin type.

Hello girls .. I hope everyone is having a great day and why not .. Its winter and Christmas is coming soon .. I know ya'll must be pretty excited too.
A lot of friends of my age asked me if they should start applying night creams. Well I'm a fan of night creams and I think that only when you start using them is when you will know why they are needed. On the other hand, I highly recommend night creams for women above 30's but for us in 20's you can also make your skin feel great by using these instead :)

For oily or acne prone skin
So if you have a oily and acne prone skin, you need to take out that extra oil and sebum from your skin in the night. For doing this, you need to wash your face first with a neem or tea tree based face wash and follow it with rose water. Rose water acts as a toner that shrinks your pores hereby making your skin tighter and firmer. Other than that, you can also use aloe vera gel, aloe vera will calm your skin and also give it a glow.

For dry skin
Now what I'm going to say next, a lot of beauty experts may kill me for it but I personally have tried it and for people who have dry skin, you can use boroline on your face at night. You might feel a lot of heaviness on your skin when you go to bed but when you are going to wake up, everything will be absorbed and the only thing that will be left will be your really really soft skin. :)
If you don't want to use this, you can also apply almond oil, It will get absorbed into your skin pretty quick and will not leave any residue.

No comments:

Post a Comment