Friday 4 December 2015

Winter special ! Lakme gentle and soft deep pore cleanser

Hello everyone ! I hope everyone's having a great day. :)
So winter is here and I love winters. You get to get cozy in your blanket having your favorite beverage, nights are longer, because its Christmas in winters and what not. But my skin gets really dry in winters so I need to keep it moisturized all the time. For a dry skinned person, winters can bring a really tough time.
Using a good face wash that will hydrate your skin along with cleansing can be the first step towards a good winter skin care regime.
So today I'm going to review Lakme gentle and soft deep pore cleanser.

Price - Rs 170/- INR

Shelf life - 24 months

Skin type - Normal to dry skin

Packaging -
The lakme gentle and soft deep pore cleanser comes in a sturdy plastic bottle similar to lakme peach milk, sunscreen and other lakme products. It has a tangerine blue cap and off white bottle. The bottle opening is good as only desired amount comes out.






Ingredients and claim -




My take - Lakme gentle and soft deep pore cleanser has a creamy consistency. You don't need a large amount of the product to cover your face. It spreads effortlessly on the face and washing off isn't that big issue.
It is lightly scented and the smell goes of pretty quick after washing.
About my experience after washing, I must say that I loved it ! Its not at all drying and my face feels supple and soft after washing. I don't have that very dry skin but in winters, I do need to take some action against all the dryness. I think it is a really great cleanser for people who have dry skin.





How I use it - In winters, I do use it for washing my face sometimes, but on the other days, I have made it a part of my beauty regime. I take a small amount of this product and use it before scrubing or mix it with my scrub. It gives me a better consistency for reaching the whole face and keeps my scrub from drying out fast.

Pros -
- creamy texture. So, spreads easily.
- not too pricey.
- doesn't dry out my skin. So, good for dry skinned people.
- smell is not overpowering.
- cleans up my face pretty well.
- contains vitamin E and avocado extracts which are good for skin.

Cons -
- contains Propylene glycol and Parabens.

Rating - 4/5

Will I buy it ? - Yes, I highly recommend it for dry skinned beauties and esp for winter season but its not like u can't use it in summers.

No comments:

Post a Comment